Cancellations, Deposits & Fees: A deposit of $200.00 is required to book permanent makeup appointments and it is non-refundable and non-transferable. The deposit fee has proven to ensure serious inquiries only.
Rescheduling, Deposits & Fees: To reschedule a PMU appointment, a 7 day grace period from the day of your reserved appointment is accepted for a transferable deposit. If it is less than 7 days, the deposit of $200.00 is paid to Luxe + Lulu. 7 days will help ensure that the appointment gets scheduled with a new client.
If a medical emergency arises, you must provide the proper medical documentation. Failure to show up to an appointment must be prepaid in FULL to rebook and automatically denied going forward.
Failure to not follow PRE-CARE which is a contraindication will result in the $200.00 deposit fee. Pre-care listed below. Failure to not notify Luxe + Lulu of existing permanent makeup done elsewhere will cost you the deposit fee of $200.00. PLEASE READ THIS AGAIN.
If you do not show for your scheduled appointment you will be charged the $200.00 deposit fee and denied future appointments automatically until remaining balance is paid in full including additional deposit of $200.00 to reserve booking again.
LATE TO APPOINTMENT:
If 15 minutes late for appointment, service will end at service scheduled time. If 30 minutes late, we will need to cancel and the deposit fee will be applied to the appointment.
If you have previous work done else where and will need a correction, cover up or removal. You must book a consultation ahead, excluding same day consultation. Please do not show up with previous work. Your appointment will be cancelled and the $200.00 deposit fee will apply.
ALL permanent makeup procedures are non refundable. No exceptions. Thank you kindly.
Please read carefully. Failure to follow pre-care will result in cancellation & additional fees.
- Consuming alcohol, blood thinner medicine or caffeine and THC on day of procedure.
- Planning to workout within 10 days of the healing process.
- Under antibiotics or took it less than 3 weeks from your procedural date.
- Diabetics or autoimmune (need to provide a doctor's note).
- Pregnant and/or nursing.
- Skin disease such as psoriasis, eczema, undiagnosed rashes, acne, blisters or sores on treated area. Prescription required for lip tattoo only.
- Transmittable blood conditions like HIV and all Hepatitis.
- Active skin cancer in the area. Undergoing or due to receive radiotherapy or chemotherapy less than 42 days.
- Hemophiliac, severe anemia or healing disorders.
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure or have had Mitral Valve Disorder.
- On skin medications such as Accutane, Antasure and other steroids.
- Epileptic experience or active seizures.
- Keloid (dark raised scar, usually very hard in texture).
- Using hair growing serums or veins around eyes (eyeliner or eyebrow tattoos only)
- Taking antidepressant medications will interfere with healed results.
- Have had laser skin treatments in the past 4-6 weeks.
- Used over the counter vitamin A, retinols or medically prescribed topicals such as retinols within 4 weeks. Research your product labels and percentages.
DAY OF PROCEDURE + ONE DAY PRIOR:
- Do not consume alcohol, caffeine, inhale or ingest THC.
- Do not plan to go to the gym or sweat before or after procedure.
- Do not take Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Niacin, Vitamin E, Fish Oil, any blood thinning medication or supplements.
- Read the studios policy again.
1-2 WEEKS BEFORE PROCEDURE:
Please plan your week accordingly. Eyebrows cannot get wet for at least 8-10 days after.
- Check for signs of illness. Please call to reschedule asap.
- Complete, review, update your digital consent form again.
- Read the studio policy. Any clarifications, please contact us asap.
- Check for signs or irritation or possible infection in your treatment area.
- History of sores on lips, you will need prescription medication prior to session (lip tattoo only).
- No waxing or tinting.
- Electrolysis no less than five days before.
- Eyelash extensions should not be done less than 48 hours prior or within 10 days after the procedure.
- Botox is best performed two weeks prior to your appointment. No botox at least two weeks after procedure.
- Micro-needling should not be done or resumed until treated area is fully healed.
3-4 WEEKS BEFORE PROCEDURE:
- Finish taking antibiotics three weeks prior.
- No laser procedures or peels should be done four weeks prior or after.
- No tanning or sunburn on your face.
- No lip filler 4 weeks prior to lip blush or after lip blush
How to Schedule Cosmetic Tattooing
1. Read pre-care, post-care, policies, faq page.
2. Click on consent form.
3: After reviewing and signing consent forms, notify Lulu of any contraindications to permanent makeup and attach images of eyebrows and/or lips to email in preparation for pigment choice. email@example.com
4: Pay $200.00 deposit invoice (non refundable, non transferable). The deposit fee is applied and deducted from appointment cost. Please read cancellation policy above for Cosmetic Tattooing. It is a strict policy.
5: Lulu accepts aesthetic appointments on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Thursdays and Fridays are reserved for tattooing. Please notify Lulu to schedule this appointment for you.
6: Call, text or email to book! Let's do it! (262)374-3666
What is to be avoided after Permanent Makeup?
During the first 7-10 days, avoid all creams (except the protective ones), All the makeup (foundation) in the eyebrow area. Avoid exercises that cause excessive sweating, sauna, pools, spas, facial massage, and inhalation (steam). Avoid sunscreen on brows.
In the Next 30 days avoid:
Suntanning, sunbeds, facials, botox, light (laser) therapy, chemical peels, fruit acids, acids, microdermabrasion, creams that contain regeneration factors. You should always avoid laser treatments over the treated area during the healing period (Fraxel laser, IPL) because they can destroy the pigment and cause inflammation. Faster fading out of the pigment can happen if the clients use antibiotics or hormonal therapy. Always protect your eyebrows from the sun by using sun protection cream (avoid sunscreen for the first 7 days). Wear a hat when outdoors.
Facial waxing, skin treatments, chemical peels: Discontinue medically prescribed topicals two weeks prior. Discontinue over the counter retinols 72 hours prior. Please read warning labels. Must be off of Accutane for one year. Please discontinue shaving or tweezing four weeks prior to appointment. Avoid retinols, medically prescribed topicals, exfoliants and active ingredients to areas that were treated/waxed POST appointment as recommended by your product warning labels.
24 hour advance notice is required in order to cancel or reschedule aesthetic services.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, it will be marked in your history and you will be required to prepay to book any future appointments.
LATE TO APPOINTMENT:
If you are 15 minutes late for your appointment, your service will end at service scheduled time. If you are more than 15 minutes late it will be marked in your appointment history.
Quarry Arts Building
715 Hill Street, Suite 212
Madison, WI 53705